Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Visual Studio Business Intelligence Project templates missing


With Business Intelligence Project templates from Visual Studio we can create SQL Server Reporting Service projects (SSRS). I was missing “Business Intelligence Project” templates in visual studio and I was sure that I have installed full version of Visual Studio into my computer, still I was not getting Business Intelligence templates.

After searching little bit online, I have found Business Intelligence templates are associated from SQL Server installation, when we are installing SQL Server into computer at that time we have to select “Business Intelligence Development Studio” to install project templates to create SSRS reports.

Here is link which explain very well about how to install Business Intelligence Project templates into Visual Studio: 

No comments:

Post a Comment