Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ERROR: Cannot override the Shared Resource Provider context obtained from the Office Server. This API can be used only when an Office Server context is either internally unavailable or defined

I was getting above error while working with BDC object model; actually I have custom code which will interact with SQL Session Provider instance and try to open SSP database.

Code

SqlSessionProvider.Instance().SetSharedResourceProviderToUse(“SSPName”);

I have found out that I need to change my custom code to work properly to remove error, I got very good reference from http://blogs.msdn.com/syedi/archive/2009/05/28/populating-the-bdc-field-of-a-splistitem-from-client-application.aspx link, which provided me BDC object model code with example.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment